Introduction to Simulator Silicone
1. Human silicone is a kind of addition molding silicone, namely environmentally friendly non-toxic silicone, also called human silicone, solid silicone, because the color is simulated human skin color, it is also called flesh-colored silicone;
2. The mannequin silicone is composed of A and B two-component fluid silicone gel, which can be cured at room temperature or quickly cured by heating;
3. This product is a colorless or skin-colored gel-like liquid, which becomes a soft elastic material after vulcanization, which has the advantages of soft touch, no deformation, and durability.
Simulated human silicone use:
Simulated human silicone can be mainly used for simulated human models, simulated human prostheses, simulated human masks, simulated human models, human body shapes, silicone adult sex products, simulated human silicone breast pads, chest pads, shoulder pads, non-slip pads and other flexible silicone rubber Products.
Features of Simulator Silicone:
1. The made silicone products are washable.
2. Food grade, non-toxic and tasteless, and has passed FDA food grade certification.
3. Soft touch, no deformation, good resilience, high tensile, tear resistance, aging resistance, and many times of mold turning.
4. It has physiological inertness, good air permeability, and low linear shrinkage (≤0.1%).
5. Convenient operation and easy perfusion; it can be cured at room temperature or heated.
6. It is not limited by the thickness of the product, and the temperature range is -65℃-200℃, which can be used for a long time and maintain its soft and elastic properties.
The operation method of emulation silicone:
A and B components are mixed evenly at 1:1, and can be poured after vacuum degassing. The operating time depends on the temperature for about 30 minutes. The curing time (room temperature) is 2-3 hours, and the temperature can be heated at 80-120°C. Vulcanize within tens of minutes. It can be adjusted according to user needs.
Precautions for emulator silicone:
1. Since the addition molding compound is easy to react, it is necessary to clean everything that has been used with the condensation molding compound before using the addition molding compound to avoid reaction.
2. Before the test, do not add color or powder to the addition molding at will, so as to avoid the phenomenon of catalyst reaction and non-curing of the glue.
3. When mixing A and B compounds, the ingredients should be strictly in accordance with the proportioning requirements. The proportioning is inaccurate and the hardness will change.
4. This product is a platinum catalyst. Water, impurities, organotin catalysts, acids, alkalis and other organic substances containing sulfur, phosphorus, and nitrogen can affect the curing of the glue. Do not mix or contact these substances during use.
Packaging and transportation of artificial human silicone:
A component: 20, 200KG/barrel
Component B: 20, 200KG/barrel
Transported as non-dangerous goods, with a storage period of 1 year, airtight, anti-acid, alkali and impurities.