Uses of silicone for human prostheses:
Human prosthetic silicone is a very popular human body silicone. It can not only be used to make silicone artificial limbs, silicone prostheses, silicone artificial skins, silicone artificial people, silicone artificial organs, silicone masks and other silicone artificial products, but also for making silicone artificial limbs. Silicone robots, silicone models, silicone beauties, etc.
Features of human prosthetic silicone:
1. Super high simulation, whether it is skin color, hardness, touch or softness, it has super similarity with real people, and it is the material of choice for all simulation products;
2. Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, food-grade, and passed SGS, FDA food-grade certification.
3. In the temperature range of -65℃-200℃, it can be used for a long time and maintain its soft and elastic properties.
4. It has excellent electrical properties and chemical stability, water resistance, ozone resistance, weathering resistance, non-corrosiveness, physiological inertness, non-toxic and tasteless, low linear shrinkage, and easy operation.
The operation method of human prosthetic silicone:
A and B components are mixed evenly at 1:1, and can be poured after vacuum deaeration. The operating time depends on the temperature, generally 30 minutes to 2 hours, vulcanization time (room temperature) 2-3 hours, heating 80- It can be vulcanized in tens of minutes at 120°C. Adjust color, hardness, viscosity, operating time, curing time, etc. according to user requirements.
Instructions for use of silicone for human prostheses:
1. Since the addition-molded silica gel is easy to react, it is necessary to clean everything that has been used with the condensation-type silica gel when using the addition-molded silica gel to avoid reaction.
2. Before the test, do not add color or powder to the addition molding at will, so as to avoid the phenomenon of catalyst reaction and non-curing of the glue.
3. When mixing A and B compounds, the ingredients should be strictly in accordance with the proportioning requirements. The proportioning is inaccurate and the hardness will change.
4. This product is a platinum catalyst. Water, impurities, organotin catalysts, acids, alkalis and other organic substances containing sulfur, phosphorus, and nitrogen can affect the curing of the glue. Do not mix or contact these substances during use.