Pad printing silicone is specialized in manufacturing pad printing rubber heads. Using silica gel as a carrier to transfer the pattern on the steel plate to the product is called pad printing. The pad printing rubber head is to transfer the picture on the steel plate through the rubber head as a carrier, and then transfer the picture on the steel plate to the toy product to print irregular pictures and so on. Electronic commodity pad printing silica gel is a fluid liquid pad printing glue packed with components A and B. It can prepare excellent elastic materials for pad printing. It has excellent durability, no deformation, no oil, and good ink transfer. Resistance to oil and solvents.
Application fields of electronic goods pad printing glue:
The main application areas of pad printing glue for electronic goods are high-end precision electronic accessories, electronic toys, craft gifts, fine grained electronic goods, printing of irregular pictures and silk screen printing of trademarks, etc.
Advantages of pad printing silica gel and pad printing glue for electronic goods:
1. Low viscosity and good fluidity
2. No shrinkage, good oiling, clear printing pictures
3. The glue is fine, the resilience is good, and the printing times are many
4. No impurities, no particles, good resilience. The pad printing silica gel is made of high-quality rubber material, added with DuPont Teflon high temperature resistant new material, processed at high temperature, and has the advantages of abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, and good printing effect.
Production steps of pad printing rubber head for electronic goods:
1. Wipe and clean the rubber head mold completely, apply a release agent, and place it in a balanced place;
2. Pad printing glue, silicone oil is poured into the measuring cup according to the proportion, stir evenly, then add the curing agent and mix well;
3. Pour the evenly mixed silicone rubber into the rubber head slowly.
4. Cover the board, the plastic head can be demoulded after 3-4 hours.
Instructions for use of pad printing silica gel for electronic products:
1. This product is stored at room temperature, in a dry bath and in a sealed container. Do not contact with water to prevent deterioration.
2. The service life of the pad printing rubber head is closely related to the size of the pattern to be printed. In the pad printing operation, the rubber head should be replaced according to the size of the pattern. For example, if you want to print a large pattern, you need to use a larger pad printing head; if you want to print a small pattern, you need to use a small rubber head. If printing large patterns and thick fonts, use a pad printing rubber head with less rigidity; on the contrary, if the pattern is small and fine, choose to use a soft pad printing rubber head.
3. The distance between the ink printing plate and the pad printing rubber head determines the maximum size of the pad used. The key to achieving a good pad printing effect is to reduce and control many variable factors in the pad printing. Generally speaking, the harder the pad printing head, the better the performance; the larger the pad printing head, the less image distortion will occur.