Introduction of liquid silicone for chest pads
Chest pad liquid silicone is a two-component liquid silicone rubber specially used to produce female silicone breast pads. Because this type of silicone has very low hardness and softness, the material used is silicone gel, so it is also called breast pad silicone coagulation. In addition, this product is used in contact with the human body, so it is also called solid silicone rubber. Liquid silica gel itself is a gel-like viscous substance, and when added with a silicone curing agent, it can be cured and formed into a silicone elastomer.
Uses of liquid silicone for chest pad:
Breast pad silicone is not only used for the production of silicone breast pads, but also an ideal material for the production of silicone latex stickers, silicone bras, silicone bras, and silicone simulated skin. Due to its softness and cushioning properties, it can also be used to make silicone pillows, silicone shoulder pads, silicone foot patches, medical pads, etc.
Features of liquid silicone for chest pads:
1. This type of addition molding silica gel is food-grade silica gel, FDA certified, and has the advantages of environmental protection, non-toxic and odorless;
2. The tear strength and tensile strength are large, and it is approved to keep the shape without cracking after washing for many times, is durable, washable, and can be recycled for a long time;
3. Long shelf life: Liquid silica gel that has not been put into production has a shelf life of 1 year. After more than 1 year, if the colloid becomes more viscous, re-stir it with a mixer, the viscosity will drop and it can be put into production again;
4. The hardness, viscosity, color, etc. of silica gel can be adjusted according to the needs of customers, and customized to produce silica gel for you;
5. The made silicone breast pad has good air permeability, is very skin-friendly, better protects the delicate breasts, and is more environmentally friendly and comfortable than sponge breast pads.
Instructions for use of liquid silicone for chest pads:
1. Before mixing, first mix the A component and the B component in their respective containers.
2. When mixing, the weight ratio of component A: component B = 1:1 should be observed.
3. It can be defoamed according to needs when using. The mixture of A and B can be stirred evenly and put into a vacuum container, degassing at 0.01MPa for 5 minutes, then it can be poured for use.
4. During the use of the addition type liquid silicone gel, the temperature given in the technical parameter table should be maintained before and after curing, and the corresponding curing time should be maintained. If the thickness of the application is thick, the curing time may exceed, either at room temperature or by heating; the curing speed of liquid rubber is affected by the curing temperature, and it takes a long time to cure in winter. It is recommended to use heating to cure, 80～100℃ It is cured for 20 minutes, and it usually takes about 8 hours to cure at room temperature.
Precautions of liquid silicone for chest pads:
1. Since the addition-molded silica gel is easy to react, everything that has been used for condensation-type silica gel should be cleaned when the addition-molded silica gel is used to avoid reaction.
2. Do not add color or powder to the liquid silicone gel at will before the test, so as to avoid the phenomenon of catalyst reaction and non-curing of the glue.
3. For different types of liquid silicone rubber, when mixing the A and B rubber materials, the ingredients must be mixed in strict accordance with the proportioning requirements. The proportioning is inaccurate and the hardness will change.
4. Store in a cool, ventilated and dry warehouse, prevent moisture, and do not store it together with aqua products.
Routine packaging & storage & transportation of liquid silicone for breast pads:
A component: 20, 200KG/barrel
Component B: 20, 200KG/barrel
Transported as non-dangerous goods, with a storage period of 1 year, airtight, anti-acid, alkali and impurities.